During this unprecedented time our highest priority is the safety of our staff, customers, and the community in which we all call home. Based on the guidelines released by the Alberta provincial government, our operations are deemed as an essential service and we intend to remain OPEN.
In order to accomplish this we are committed to maintaining a safe and sanitized work environment and are taking extra measures to accomplish this:
- We have restricted public access to our building and ask that you please:
- Call the office upon arrival and we will meet you outside for drop off or pick up of vehicles.
- Call ahead to arrange an appointment time for an estimate.
- We have revised our vehicle check in/check out measures and are utilizing email, DocuSign, electronic funds transfer and phone in credit card payments to create a paperless environment.
- Keys are securely bagged at drop off and remain there until pickup.
- Proper hygiene procedures and hand-washing protocols are observed amongst all staff.
- High-touch surfaces in all areas of the shop and office are disinfected more frequently than usual.
- Employees are wearing disposable latex gloves prior to and after disinfection of vehicle interior.
- Our employees are very committed to a safe working environment and are practicing physical distancing both at work and outside of work.
- Employees showing any symptoms relevant to COVID-19, returning from out of country travel, or in contact with someone who has, have been asked to stay home for the mandatory 14-day period of isolation.
- Thorough sanitizing of customer vehicles both before and after repairs are completed.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding during these trying times and will do our best to continue providing you Quality Collision Repair and Professional Service...Guaranteed!